Broadcasting in French and Mauritian Kreol,
every Friday, 1.00 to 2.00pm
and Saturday, 12.00 to 2.00pm
You can listen to us live - on FM 92.3 FM,
on the digital band at 3zzzethnic
or streaming on the internet at www.3zzz.com.au
We also have a Facebook page:
Our email address, for all your announcements,
enquiries, etc is
The 3ZZZ Radiothon,
our annual fundraising campaign,
has been postponed to early 2021.
We still rely on the support
of our listening audience
and invite you to take up
a new membership or to renew.
On the program this Friday, 4 December,
- Ben presents the 8th and final chapter in the series "L'île Maurice des Cultures";
- we enter into the Christmas spirit with the first part of "Origins and Traditions of Christmas", the feast of St Nicholas, and the meaning of Advent;
- memories of Christmas from my childhood;
- a couple of announcements;
and a selection of music for your enjoyment.
Presenter & Producer: Orietta
in the 1st hour, presented by Solange:
- News bulletin;
- Sports review presented by Chris Elysée;
- Interview with Priscilla Moorghen from Mauritian Cultural Organization Melbourne, on Indian festival Diwali;
- Messages from Dr Martin Russell, IOM consultant from Ireland, and Ms Céline Lemmel, Head of IOM Office in Mauritius, on survey launched for Mauritian diaspora.
In the 2nd hour, presented by Nella:
- Community Announcements
- Listeners' requests
- Interview with epidemiologist Associate Professor Edouard Tursan d'Espaignet by our colleague Ghislaine Miller on Covid-19;
Assorted music for all.