On Saturday 19 Feb, the Mauritian program hosted an interview with James Blake, Regional managerAU/NZ at Air Mauritius.
He spoke about plans for resumption of flights between Mauritius and Perth, Australia and explained the process regarding refunds for passengers who had tickets but were unable to fly during The last 2 years when borders were closed due to COVID. You can listen to the interview in full here.
On Saturday 22 January, Orietta interviewed Di Fleming, Honorary Consul for Mauritius in Victoria.
She spoke about and provided important informationt about a number of issues, namely:
- what to do if you need to convert your Mauritian driver's to a Victorian one,
- what you might need to start organising if you wish to resume travelling back to Mauritius, e.g. passport validity, renewal or replacement; visa application, ...
She read a statement from James Blake, CEO of Air Mauritius Australia about possible resumption of flights Mauritius-Australia...
To hear the interview, click the play button
Broadcasting in French and Mauritian Kreol,
every Friday, 1.00 to 2.00pm
and Saturday, 12.00 to 2.00pm
You can listen to us on FM 92.3 FM,
on the digital band at 3zzzethnic
or streaming on the internet at www.3zzz.com.au
We also have 2 Facebook pages:
For all your announcements,
Note our new email address:
Program presenter: Arnaud
Coming to you live from the studio in Brunswick,
In the 1st hour,
- a news bulletin from Mauritius, with Jean-Claude Antoine;
- Teddy Labour with the news from Rodrigues;
- a review of sports by Ben;
- International Francophonie Day...
In the 2nd hour,
- community announcements including an obituary;
- interview with Fr Paul Zaher by Ben;
- International Day of Happiness;
- special song requests...
Presenters: Ben & Orietta.